Creating healthy communities is a core driving strategy for CHRISTUS Health. We are committed to advocating for systemic changes to improve the health of our communities.
We recognize that each community is unique, with distinct cultures and resources; thus, each community must create its own healthy community vision. CHRISTUS Health is committed to working with community-led partnerships in all the communities we serve in order to achieve measurable, sustainable improvements in well-being. This commitment is a reflection of our conviction that everyone deserves access to quality health care and basic necessities.
The CHRISTUS Fund is not a sustaining fund. This CHRISTUS Fund provides organizations with an opportunity to develop new programs with the expectation of long term self-sustainability.
At CHRISTUS Health, we are committed to extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ beyond our facilities and into our communities. The intent of the CHRISTUS Fund is to provide resources to not-for-profit agencies and groups whose vision, mission and goals are consistent with CHRISTUS Health's mission, values and philosophy of a healthy community. We believe that by working together, we can make a profound difference in the quality of people's lives and create sustainable, positive change in our communities.
For more information, please contact Angela M. MacDonald, Program Manager at 469-282-2506 or email@example.com.
- Applications should be prepared according to the instructions provided in the Application Process.
- Complete applications must be submitted by the established deadlines: January 1 and July 1 .
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- The CHRISTUS Fund Advisory Committee will review the applications two times per year and will make recommendations about funding. The committee meetings are held in April and November.
- Applications will be evaluated using an established set of criteria.
- Proposals will be considered for one year funding.
- Applicants will be notified within five months following the deadline.
Previous Grant Recipients
To see a list of past CHRISTUS Fund recipients, click one of the awarded time periods below.