CHRISTUS Fund Application Submission
To apply for a grant from the CHRISTUS Fund, we recommend you do the following before submitting an application packet:
- Review the CHRISTUS Fund submission requirements.
- Review the CHRISTUS Fund funding criteria.
- Review the CHRISTUS Health Community Health Implementation Plan
- Complete the required CHRISTUS Fund documents
- Prepare the required additional documents
Required CHRISTUS Fund Documents
Required Additional Documents
- List of collaborating partners (include name, phone, e-mail, and fax number, and a brief description of the services rendered to applicant). A collaborative relationship exists when two or more organizations intersect for a common goal by sharing knowledge and/or resources. This may include but is not limited to referral or exchange of clients. You are not required to have a formal collaborative agreement or legal partnership with your collaborating partners.
- List of applicant’s board members or community advisory board
- Letters of support from at least two collaborators. These letters must come from a collaborating partner listed in Attachment 1. These must be signed by the organizations’ Chief Executive Officers.
- Letter of support from at least two clients who will be served by this program (If this is a new program two additional letters of support can be submitted from collaborative partners).
- Copy of applicant’s IRS Tax Determination Letter --501(c)3
- Organization’s Operating Budget: Include a separate line-item budget for the next three years of the proposed program.
TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
- Please mail the application [WITH a tracking number] to CHRISTUS Health – 919 Hidden Ridge Drive – 75038-3813
- Attention: Angela M. MacDonald
NOTE: Please do NOT send application documents via email. When mailing your application packet, please mail with a tracking number to ensure the ability to monitor and trace a package if needed.