CHRISTUS Fund Application Submission
To apply for a grant from the CHRISTUS Fund, we recommend you do the following before submitting an application packet:
- Review the CHRISTUS Fund submission requirements.
- Review the CHRISTUS Fund funding criteria.
- Review the CHRISTUS Health Community Health Implementation Plan
- Complete the required CHRISTUS Fund documents
- Prepare the required additional documents
Required CHRISTUS Fund Documents
Required Additional Documents
- List of collaborating partners (include name, phone, e-mail, and fax number, and a brief description of the services rendered to applicant). A collaborative relationship exists when two or more organizations intersect for a common goal by sharing knowledge and/or resources. This may include but is not limited to referral or exchange of clients. You are not required to have a formal collaborative agreement or legal partnership with your collaborating partners.
- List of applicant’s board members or community advisory board
- Letters of support from at least two collaborators. These letters must come from a collaborating partner listed in Attachment 1. These must be signed by the organizations’ Chief Executive Officers.
- Letter of support from at least two clients who will be served by this program (If this is a new program two additional letters of support can be submitted from collaborative partners).
- Copy of applicant’s IRS Tax Determination Letter --501(c)3
- Organization’s Operating Budget: Include a separate line-item budget for the next three years of the proposed program.
Please print all completed & signed documentation to submit in one (1) application packet. Mail this packet (with a USPS, UPS or FEDEX tracking number*) to the following address:
919 Hidden Ridge Drive
Irving, Texas 75038
ATTN: Angela M. MacDonald, Program Manager
*You will receive an email notification from the Grant Administrator that your CHRISTUS Fund application has been received. Due to the volume of mail received by CHRISTUS Health, you are strongly encouraged to mail your packet with a tracking number. CHRISTUS Health is not responsible for lost application packets.