Due to the inclement weather and out of concern for the safety of our patients and Associates, CHRISTUS Health has taken the following precautions at the following facilities, and clinics.
All CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, CHRISTUS Physician Group Clinics, CHRISTUS Promptu Urgent Cares, and Ochsner Health Centers are closed on Monday, February 15th in Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas
Please note that our hospital emergency rooms are open 24/7 and here to care for you. If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency please call 911
CHRISTUS Health will continue to monitor the weather conditions and provide updates as needed.
Closures for Monday, February 15:
- CHRISTUS Primary Care Partners-Prescott Road
- CHRISTUS Primary Care-Versailles
- CHRISTUS Woman's Center-Alexandria
- CHRISTUS Family Medicine-Pineville
- CHRISTUS Family Medicine Center-Alexandria
- CHRISTUS Cabrini Cancer Center
- CHRISTUS Cabrini Pediatric Therapy Center
- CHRISTUS Community Clinics
- Congestive Heart Failure Clinic
- Central Louisiana Imaging Center
- Special procedures (on-call team only)
- Cath Lab (on-call team only)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Function
- Outpatient Therapy
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- 5th level parking garage
CHRISTUS Coushatta Rural Health Care Center: 24/7
Closures on Monday, February 15
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Psych Outpatient Clinic
- Cardio/Pulmonary Rehab
CHRISTUS Coushatta Clinics:
- Dental Clinic
- Ringgold Clinic
- Boyce Clinic
Outpatient Services, Diagnostic Procedures and Elective Services Cancelled
Monday, February 15, and Tuesday, February 16
CHRISTUS Ochsner St Patrick Hospital
CHRISTUS Ocherner Lake Area Hospital
Affected patients will be contacted for a reschedule date. Anyone with questions can call, 337-431-7887.
All Ochsner CHRISTUS Health Centers Closed Monday February 15 and Tuesday, February 16
Patients with existing appointments scheduled for Monday and Tuesday will be contacted to reschedule. Patients can also proactively reschedule using their MyOchsner account.
Access to urgent care 24/7 is available online with Ochsner Anywhere Care virtual visits. Visit www.ochsner.org/Christus-Virtual-Care to get started. For information about healthcare services at an Ochsner CHRISTUS Health Center, or to schedule an appointment, call 337-656-7876.
Ochsner CHRISTUS COVID Vaccine Clinic
In addition, the Ochsner CHRISTUS COVID Vaccine Clinic scheduled for Wednesday, February 17 will instead be held on Thursday, February 18 and Friday, February 19. Patients with existing appointments scheduled for Wednesday will be contacted to reschedule. Appointments are required, but available to anyone in the Lake Charles area meeting the current vaccine criteria. Call 1-855-668-3625 for an appointment or signup online using a MyOchsner account.
At this time, outpatient and elective surgical have NOT been cancelled. Surgical and procedural services (Cath Lab, EP Lab, Endoscopy, Special Procedures, Obstetrics) remain open. Physicians are coordinating existing appointments with patients on an individual basis through next week, however, if weather deteriorates patients will be made aware of any closures, cancellations or postponements.
Both CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Emergency Rooms continue to operate 24/7:
Below are the closures and delayed openings scheduled through Tuesday, February 16
CHRISTUS Velocity Care locations: Open Monday
- Velocity Care-Youree Drive | 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (reduced hours)
- Velocity Care- Airline Drive | 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (reduced hours)
CHRISTUS Clinics: Closed Monday, February 15
- CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Outpatient Services: Monday February 15 and Tuesday February 16
- Ashley Ridge Imaging: Closed Monday; Late Opening 10 a.m. Tuesday
- Advanced Diagnostics: Closed Monday; Late Opening 10 a.m. Tuesday
- Bossier Cancer Treatment Clinic: Closed Monday; Late Opening 10 a.m. Tuesday
- Bossier Mammography: Closed Monday
- Bossier – MRI: Closed Monday
- Breast Center: Closed Monday
- Cancer Treatment Center: Closed Monday; Late Opening 10 a.m. Tuesday
- Cardiopulmonary: EKG & PFT Closed Monday; EEG Closed Tuesday
Please note that all CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic , CHRISTUS Promptu, and CHRISTUS Physician Group locations are closed for Monday, February 14th.
Below are precautions and updates in regards to our facilities and hospitals.
New Braunfels, San Antonio and San Marcos Area
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System will cancel scheduled surgeries at the following facilities on Monday, February 15, 2021:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – Alamo Heights
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – Westover Hills
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – New Braunfels
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marco
The Children's Hospital of San Antonio
The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio is cancelling all in-person appointments at The Multi-Specialty, Pediatric Primary Care and Maternal Fetal Medicine clinics on Monday, February 15, 2021. Patients who were previously scheduled for virtual visits will be contacted with instructions
KidSTOP locations at Westover Hills and in Downtown will also be closed on Monday, February 15, 2021. All surgeries scheduled for Monday are being rescheduled.
All inpatient areas and the Emergency Room at The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio will remain open. The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio Emergency Center – Westover Hills will also be open
Please check back often for updates in regards to additional precautions and closures.