CHRISTUS Fund Community Partnership
- Catholic Charities of Dallas, Inc.
- Dallas Area Interfaith Sponsoring Committee (DAISC)
- Heart House, Inc.
- Irving Cares
- Jewish Family Service of Dallas, Inc.
- Visiting Nurse Association of Dallas, Texas
- Women Called Moses Coalition and Outreach, Inc.
- Youth 180, Inc.
- Longview Arboretum & Nature Center
- Longview Community Ministries
- Martin House Children's Advocacy Center
- Sabine Valley Regional MHMR Center dba Community Healthcore
- Twelve Way Foundation
- Bossier Council on Aging
- Catholic Charities of Northern Louisiana
- Community Renewal International, Inc.
- David Raines Community Health Center, Inc.
- HOPE Connections (The Northwest Louisiana Homeless Housing and Service Development
- Martin Luther King Health Center
- Mary's House of Louisiana, Inc.
- Northwest Louisiana Food Bank (dba Food Bank of Northwest Louisiana)
- Northwest Louisiana Interfaith Pharmacy
- Shreveport Green Shreveport-Bossier Rescue Mission
- Successfully Preparing Our Teens - The SPOT International
- Volunteers of America of North Louisiana
- Anayat House, Inc
- Capland Center for Communication Disorders, Inc. (dba Capland Speech Therapy Center)
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Texas
- Children's Bereavement Center of South Texas
- Court Appointed Special Advocates of Southeast Texas
- Garth House, Mickey Mehaffy Children's Advocacy Program, Inc.
- People First Community Development Corporation
- Samaritan Counseling Center of Southeast Texas
- St. Paul United Methodist Church
- Stable Spirit
- Surviving Parents of SETX
- Triangle Area Network, Inc.
- Ubi Caritas
- United Christian Care Center of Vidor Texas, Inc.
St. Frances Cabrini
- Campti Community Development Center
- Central Louisiana Coalition to Prevent Homelessness, Inc.
- Louisiana Central formerly known as Central
- Louisiana Economic Devleopment Alliance Louisiana Public Health Institute
- NextSTEP of Central Louisiana
- Re-Entry Solutions, Inc.
- Salvation of Central Louisiana
- The Food Bank of Central Louisiana, Inc.
- United Way of Central Louisiana
- Volunteers for Youth Justice
- Alzheimer's Alliance - Texarkana Area, Inc.
- Ark Tex Council of Governments dba TRAX Transportation
- CASA of Northeast Texas, Inc.
- Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas
- East Texas Border Health Clinic dba Genesis PrimeCare Foundation, Inc.
- Harvest Texarkana (dba Harvest Regional Food Bank)
- Jeni Lynn Ministries (dba Haven Homes)
- Northeast Texas CASA, Inc. (CASA of Northeast Texas Inc.)
- Running W. J. Therapeutic Riding Center, Inc
- Behavioral Health Center of Nueces County
- Catholic Charities of Corpus Christi, Inc.
- Cenikor Foundation
- Charlie's Place Recovery Center
- Citizens Promoting Medical Excellence
- Coastal Bend Center for Independent Living
- Coastal Bend Food Bank Coastal Bend Neighborhood Empowerment
- Corpus Christi Hope House, Inc.
- Corpus Christi Metro Ministries
- Corpus Christi Pregnancy Center dba Pregnancy Center of the Coastal Bend
- Family Counseling Service (FCS)
- Food Bank of Corpus Christi
- Mary McLeod Bethune Early Child Development Nursery, Inc.
- Mission of Mercy, Inc.
- Nueces County Family Drug Treatment Court Advisory Committee, Inc.
- Texas State Aquarium
- Women's Shelter of South Texas dba The Purple Door
- YWCA - Corpus Christi
- Congregation of Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word - San Antonio
- Servicios Comunitarios Adelaida Lafon
- Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word - El Puente
- Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word - San Antonio
- Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word (Chilcuautia, Hidalgo, Mexico) Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word (Mexico City)
- University of the Incarnate Word
- Women's Global Connection (a ministry of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word of San Antonio)
- Neighbor for Neighbor, Inc. (NFN) - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Alpha Home, Inc.
- Any Baby Can
- Bexar County Community Health Collaborative
- CASA of Central Texas
- Catholic Charities Archdiocese of San Antonio, Inc.
- Children's Bereavement Center of South Texas (CBCST)
- Clarity CGC (Clarity Child Guidance Center)
- Daughter of Charity Services of San Antonio
- Eden Hill Communities
- El Centro Del Barrio, Inc. (now Centro Med)
- Faith Family Clinic
- Family Service
- Guide Dogs of Texas, Inc.
- Hope Center for Crisis Pregnancy dba Hope Women's Resource Center
- I Care San Antonio
- Martinez Street Women's Center
- New Braunfels Christian Ministries
- Project MEND
- Rise Recovery
- San Antonio Christian Dental Clinic
- San Antonio Food Bank
- San Antonio Lifetime Recovery, Inc.
- Seton Home
- St. Peter - St. Joseph's Children's Home
- The Arc of San Antonio
- University of Texas Foundation, Inc.
- Visitation House Ministries
- YWCA - San Antonio
- SLEW (Support Lending for Emotional Well-Being) Cancer Wellness Center
- Cancer Foundation for New Mexico
- Esperanza Shelter, Inc.
- Friendship Club
- Gerard's House
- Las Cumbres Community Services
- National Dance Institute of New Mexico
- New Mexico Suicide Intervention Project (NMSIP)
- Pastoral Counseling Center
- Sangre de Cristo House (Interafaith LEAP, Inc.)
- Santa Fe Community Services, Inc.
- Santa Fe Dreamers Project
- The Coming Home Connection, Inc.
- The Interfaith Community Shelter (ICS)
- The New Mexico Suicide Intervention Project
- United Way of Santa Fe County
- Villa Therese Catholic Clinic
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwest Louisiana
Calcasieu Parish School Board
Family and Youth Counseling Agency, Inc.
Southwest Louisiana Youth Foundation
Trinity Mother Frances
- Catholic Charities - East Texas
- East Texas Veterans Community Council dba CampV
- Hand Up Network
- PATH (People Attempting to Help)
- Breath of Life Children's Center, Inc.
- CHRISTUS Foundation for Healthcare
- Krist Samaritan Center for Counseling and Education