What is Workforce Management?
Workforce Management (WFM) is a business function that involves timekeeping ("How much time did I work this week?"), scheduling ("When am I working?"), and absence management ("When am I taking time off work?").
What is the Infor WFM Project?
We’re working to make the tasks you complete each day simpler and more efficient. So we’re partnering with Infor Workforce Management to integrate our HR, Payroll, Timekeeping and Scheduling systems. This will allow processes to be more efficient and enhance collaboration among you and your peers as we work together to elevate quality patient care across our ministries. With Infor, the core operational tools you use daily to complete your tasks will all be integrated on one system: Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Payroll, Timekeeping and Scheduling.
What will change once Infor WFM goes live?
Because this project will bring several systems together, there will be a number of changes to look forward to once our new HR, Payroll, Timekeeping and Scheduling solution is up and running like:
- The replacement of Kronos and API Healthcare tools
- Reduced manual ways of working across HR, Payroll, Timekeeping and Scheduling
- Improved ways of performing HR, Payroll, Timekeeping and Scheduling tasks across the organization
Why do we need a new WFM system?
As we continue to evolve our services to meet the needs of those we serve in real time, this initiative will provide you with a single platform where you can efficiently complete your daily tasks like requesting time off and getting your requested time off approved through an automated approval workflow. As a result of this initiative, you’ll be able to focus on delivering our mission and elevating quality patient care.
What are some benefits we can expect from Infor WFM?
- Improved Associate driven features like managing your schedule (i.e. viewing and picking up a shift)
- Reduced manual ways of working to focus on mission and patient care while encouraging efficiency and productivity
- Common ways of performing HR, Payroll, Timekeeping and Scheduling tasks across the organization
- Improved mobile functionality features
- Automated workflows for time-off requests and approvals
- Consistency and fairness in scheduling
Who will be impacted by this project?
All Associates within CHRISTUS Health U.S. regions and ministries will be impacted.
What is the project timeline?
The Infor WFM project is already underway and will go live in 2020.
When can we expect training?
We know that training is an important part of change preparation and before we go live with Infor WFM, you will receive training in advance. You can expect a variety of training experiences including a combination of virtual, instructor led, or quick reference guides.
How can I learn about the project?
Visit christushealth.org/erp to learn more or email your questions to ERP@ChristusHealth.org