Refer a Patient
At CHRISTUS Health, we've made improving service and providing prompt communication our top priority. Our staff and physicians are continually working to improve all aspects of communication with referring providers. On behalf of our entire team, we would like to thank you for your continued partnership.
Resources for Allied Health ProfessionalsAllied Health Professionals
Referral, Admission & Transfer Information
- Direct Admit: 210-704-3292, 1-877-ALL-KIDZ
- 24-hour Emergency Transport: 1-877-ALL-KIDZ (pediatric and neonatal)
- Admit to hospitalist or consult: 1-877-ALL-KIDZ
- Outpatient Specialty Clinics: 210-704-2335
- Outpatient Diagnostics: 210-704-4100
Staffed around-the-clock by nurses, CHRISTUS Health Patient Intake Center (PIC) is the only hospital admitting service in San Antonio to offer high-level clinical expertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The PIC is specifically designed to speed-up patient admissions and provide extra services and conveniences to physicians and patients. The Center offers:
- A one-call-does-it-all patient admission process.
- Nurses on duty 24/7 to quickly handle inpatient and outpatient admissions, bed assignments and availability, and transfers. Admission orders are taken over the phone so the nursing unit knows what to do as soon as the patient arrives on the floor.
Contact for Additional Information
Garvin Hinds, RN
Director of Case Management
Patient Intake Center
333 North Santa Rosa Street
San Antonio, Texas 78207-3198