All residency applicants must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
– ACGME Program ID: 1404800890. Paper applications are not accepted.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, interviews will be conducted in a virtual setting using Zoom video conferencing. Interviews take place October to January on Mondays and Wednesdays. Applicants selected to interview will receive notification through ERAS and may be contacted for a virtual ‘behind the mask’ dinner to meet some our residents during the week prior to your interview date.
Due to the high volume of residency applications, we are unable to respond to every inquiry with regard to acceptance for interviews.
The following criteria are used by the Residency Selection Committee:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited medical school
- Passed USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK, or COMLEX 1, Level 2 CE and PE, preferably on the first attempt with scores of 200 or above.
- USMLE or COMLEX score transcripts are required.
- US Graduates: Step 1 transcript is required with application submission. Step 2 transcript is required by June 1st.
- International Graduates: Step 1 and Step 2 transcripts are required with application submission
- For IMGs: ECFMG certification is required at the time of application.
- A Dean’s Letter and three letters of recommendation are required. LORs must be from faculty with whom the applicant has worked clinically.
- CV and personal statement are required
- Must be able to interview via Zoom due to current COVID-19 restrictions. No recording of interviews or "Behind the Mask" events is allowed.
- Must be prepared to complete three years of residency training
- Must be able to assume all responsibilities of training on the specified date of contract. All appointees must report for mandatory orientation during the last two weeks of June