As a senior 50 years of age and above, you can become a member of ClassiCare. ClassiCare offers a wide range of activities so you can keep your schedule as active as you like with events such as group travel, exercise classes, monthly luncheons and health-related seminars.
ClassiCare was created in 1987 to provide seniors of Northeast Texas with a wealth of opportunities. The foundation of ClassiCare was built on the premise that adults engaging in social activities tend to remain mentally and physically active, maintaining better overall health and quality of life.
For an annual membership fee of $15 per person/$25 per couple, members received the following benefits:
- ClassiCare fitness classes
- Water aerobics classes
- Monthly luncheons
- Health seminars
- Group travel opportunities
- Free blood pressure and wellness screenings
- Quarterly ClassiCare newsletter
- Prescription discounts at more than 25,000 pharmacies nationwide