Our board certified physicians and skilled providers of Good Shepherd Medical Associates Urology are experienced in addressing a variety of urologic concerns, including:
- Discomfort while urinating
- A sense of difficulty in completely emptying the bladder
- Incontinence, a loss of urinary control
- Hematuria, the appearance of blood in the urine
- The sensation of pain appearing to be related to one of the structures of the urinary tract
- Problems with sexual function; and infertility, difficulties involved in conceiving a child.
The Center for Reconstructive Urology offers highly specialized reconstructive services to address a variety of health conditions and concerns. Learn more.