Let's help each other.
Lend a hand.
If you're passionate about community service, care deeply for people and have the time and energy, we'd love to have your help at CHRISTUS Lake Area Hospital. Volunteer opportunities are available in various departments throughout our hospital. Get in touch, and let's talk about how can help each other.
Our volunteers donate their time and talents for a variety of reasons including a desire to help others, stay connected to the community and to meet new friends.
Our volunteers assist and donate their time by:
- Answering phones and other general office duties
- Assisting with hospital tours and special events
- Greeting patients, families and visitors
- Delivering magazines, books and flowers to patients
- Escorting patients
In order to volunteer, you must:
- Be able to volunteer at least 4 hours one day each week
- Attend hospital and volunteer orientation
- Have hospital/department training in the area to be worked
- Adhere to volunteer uniform or dress standards
- Adhere to our code of conduct
- Be punctual and reliable, displaying dignity, courtesy and consideration for others
- Adhere to our privacy practices
For an application or questions, please call: 337-475-4102.