Pregnancy is a joyous, exciting and sometimes uncertain journey, therefore a caring atmosphere close to home can make all the difference. We're here to make the most memorable nine months of your life go smoothly and help your pregnancy be a healthy one.
If you're having a baby, we welcome you--and your little one--to take advantage of all our amenities so many other growing families have enjoyed, including:
- Pre-natal education classes
- Private labor, delivery and recovery suites
- Three C-section suites conveniently located on the maternity unit
- 24-hour, fully staffed Well Baby Nursery
- A Level III neonatal ICU in case your newborn needs extra care
- Advanced electronic infant security system
- Pull-out sleep sofa for dad or a family member
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
Medical Supplies and Accessories
We offer postpartum medical supplies and accessories, such as breast pumps, for rent or purchase. The pump is small, portable and easy to operate—best of all, breastfeeding educators are available during your stay at the hospital to help you with technique and positioning. For more information, including pricing and rental information please call us at 337-475-4788.
As long as your baby doesn't need special attention, he or she can stay with you for the entirety of your stay. We promote family-centered care and think it's important for the family to bond with the baby as soon as possible. But if you need a break --a rest, a shower, etc. --your new bundle of joy is in good hands with our nursery staff.