We offer orthopedic services including prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for injuries and disorders of the skeletal system and associated bones, joints, tendons, muscles, ligaments and nerves.
Bone injuries and diseases are unique because they affect our ability to move through our lives easily. We provides the personal attention patients need to recover and get going. Our facility was designed with orthopedic patients in mind and we treat many conditions, from hip replacements to osteoporosis. Here, every moment spent in our unit and with our staff is focused on your path to physical and emotional well-being.
Our services include:
- Setting broken bones and putting on casts or splints
- Treating joint conditions such as dislocations, slipped disks, arthritis, back, shoulder and/or neck problems
- Treating bone tumors and birth defects of the skeleton
- Treating conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome and osteoarthritis
- Surgically repairing or replacing, hip, knee, elbow, shoulder or finger joints
CHRISTUS Lake Area Hospital
4200 Nelson Rd
Lake Charles, Louisiana 70605
Request An Appointment
Joint Replacement Program
The decision to have joint replacement surgery is a big one - one that will require the hands of a skilled surgeon and a staff who is capable of making sure you have the time and resources necessary to recover.
In addition to our affiliated surgeons, the team at the Joint Center at Lake Area Medical Center is staffed by a diverse group of healthcare professionals like anesthesiologists, therapists, nurses and discharge planners who will work in tandem to make sure you and your loved ones are informed and comforted during your time with us. The goal is to educate, rehabilitate and to get you back on your feet as soon as possible following your procedure.