Dr. Heather Guillot has joined CHRISTUS Primary Care – Alexandria as a primary care physician and Tracie Givens as a Nurse Practitioner. Both are now accepting new patients ages 12 and up.
With a combined 25 years of experience, Dr. Guillot and Nurse Givens are both board certified and focus on preventive medicine with a patient centered, adaptive and flexible approach.
CHRISTUS Primary Care - Alexandria is a part of the CHRISTUS Physicians Group (CPG). Affiliated physicians have been selected by CHRISTUS for excellence. CPG is an elite group of doctors who embody advanced medicine and compassionate care.
CHRISTUS Primary Care - Alexandria
3704 North Boulevard
Alexandria, Louisiana 71301
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
Request An Appointment
- Preventive medicine
- Acute illness including cold, flu, abdominal pain and backaches
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions
- Chronic conditions including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorder, asthma and COPD
- Diagnostic laboratory testing
- Gynecologic conditions and diseases
Office forms: New Patient Packets are sent out prior to appointments.
Insurance information: Medicare and most insurance are accepted.
Payment information: Co-Pay to be paid at the time of service.