Refer a Patient
At The Children's Hospital of San Antonio we've made improving service and providing prompt communication with our patients' providers our top priorities. The staff and physicians at The Children's Hospital of San Antonio are continually working to improve all aspects of communication with referring providers. On behalf of our entire team, we would like to thank you for your continued partnership.
View our resources for Allied Health Professionals.
Referral, admission and transfer information
- Direct Admit: 210.704.3292, 1.877.ALL.KIDZ
- 24-hour Emergency Transport: 1.877.ALL.KIDZ (pediatric and neonatal)
- Admit to hospitalist or consult: 1.877.ALL.KIDZ
- Outpatient Specialty Clinics: 210.704.2335
- Outpatient Diagnostics: 210.704.4100
Staffed around-the-clock by nurses, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa's Patient Intake Center (PIC) is the only hospital admitting service in San Antonio to offer high-level clinical expertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The PIC is specifically designed to speed-up patient admissions and provide extra services and conveniences to physicians and patients. The Center offers:
- A one-call-does-it-all patient admission process .
- Nurses on duty 24/7 to quickly handle inpatient and outpatient admissions, bed assignments and availability, and transfers.
Admission orders taken over the phone so the nursing unit knows what to do as soon as the patient arrives on the floor.
For more information contact:
Garvin Hinds, RN
Director of Case Management
Patient Intake Center
333 North Santa Rosa Street
San Antonio, Texas 78207-3198