The Allergy and Asthma Clinic at The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of children with allergic reactions and asthma. We are located on the 7th floor of The Children's Hospital of San Antonio.
We treat children for various allergens including:
- Insects (venom)
We also have the ability to treat asthma, eczema, hives and angioedema.
We offer consultative, diagnostic, and therapeutic services for pediatric patients with asthma and allergy disorders, including:
- In-house skin testing for various allergens
- Allergy testing and desensitization
- Oral challenge to foods in clinic
- Full pulmonary function testing
- Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide (FENO) testing
- Exercise and methacholine challenge testing
- In-house spirometry testing
- Asthma challenge test
- Advanced asthma treatment including Xolair administration