Our audiologists have extensive education, training and skills to evaluate the hearing of infants and children of all ages. Each hold masters or doctoral degrees from accredited universities with special training in the prevention, identification, assessment and non-medical treatment of hearing disorders in children with a family-centered approach.
Diagnostic Audiology Services:
- Age-appropriate hearing tests for children and adolescents
- Diagnostic non-sedated auditory brainstem response (ABR) evaluations following failed newborn hearing screen
- Sedated/anesthesia auditory brainstem response (ABR) evaluations
- Osseointegrated auditory implant assessments and fittings (Baha Softband, SoundArc, and surgical implantations)
- Cochlear implant evaluations and mapping services (Cochlear Americas & MedEl)