“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
The past few weeks and months have looked very different for all of us. COVID-19 has dramatically impacted all of our communities in San Antonio and South Texas. As we all continue to deal with our new normal of working from home, quarantining, masking and social distancing, we must always remain hopeful. The solid foundation of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa ministry has weathered many storms and setbacks throughout our 150-year legacy and has remained resolute even in the face of these unknown times.
We know you may be concerned about your safety when medical care is needed. Whether it is a routine visit, for emergency medical care, a surgical procedure or to deliver a baby, we are here and we are prepared. Do not delay care or wait when a medical situation requires urgent attention. In compliance with the Governor’s order, we are still able to perform medically necessary surgeries and procedures. Our teams have put all protocols in place to ensure our care environment is safe for you and your family.
Some of these include:
- Isolating and caring for any COVID-19 positive patient in separate areas, with a dedicated care team
- Ensuring our staff has all necessary personal protective equipment to provide seamless, safe care in the ER, clinics and throughout the hospital
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization measures for every area, including waiting areas, patient rooms and treatment areas
- Screening every one of our physicians, Associates, patients and caregivers prior to entering any of our facilities
- Requiring masks be worn by everyone in all of our facilities
- Encouraging social distancing and handwashing practices
We encourage everyone to continue to do their part in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Wearing a mask, frequently washing our hands and practicing social distancing by avoiding large crowds and gatherings will make a difference. By doing these things you will help protect yourself, your family, and others.
As we navigate through this phase of uncertainty, one thing holds true – our mission to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ remains today, tomorrow, and every day after that. CHRISTUS Santa Rosa ministry has been called to face every challenge – especially this one – head on. We are in this together.