Staying physically active is a key component for a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle. There are so many options individuals can utilize to keep their body moving, which in turn keeps their health in tip-top shape.
Some of our patients are formally trained dancers, some have played competitive football and soccer for years, and some just love working out on their own time in the gym. As we work to achieve our fitness goals, injuries unfortunately can derail us from our path.
At CHRISTUS Orthpaedics and Sports Medicine- San Antonio, our highly trained and educated physicians and staff know exactly what to do to get you back on track. Whether a simple x-ray is needed or a more invasive approach such as surgery is the answer, our facility offers comprehensive and effective care that will have you feeling like yourself again in no time.
Specialized services we offer:
- General orthopedic surgery
- Sports medicine
- Hip replacement
- Joint replacement surgery including complex reconstruction procedures of the knee and shoulder
- Ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopy procedures of the shoulder, hip, knee and ankle
- Hand surgery and carpal tunnel surgery
- Conservative spine care
- Fracture care
- In-office x-rays
- Joint injections including steroid and visco supplementation
- Splinting and casting
Knee and Hip Guides
Saturday Sports Clinics 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.