YourCHRISTUS is an easy, secure way to manage your health at your convenience. Patients eligible for YourCHRISTUS must have received care at a CHRISTUS facility. You can also create a Proxy Account to view the health care records of minor children or adults for whom you are the caregiver.
YourCHRISTUS Empowers You To:
- Access your health records 24/7
- Communicate with your doctors during your hospital stay
- Access test results, lab results and documented hospital reports
- Download your health records, share results with your primary care physician
- Manage your profile and security settings
- View important announcements
- Pay your bill online
- Manage the account of a person for whom you are a caregiver
For patients of The Children's Hospital of San Antonio, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa - Medical Center, CHRISTUS Transplant Insititute, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa - Westover Hills, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa - Alamo Heights, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Emergency Center- Alon and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Emergency Center - Bitters:
- Already enrolled in the YourCHRISTUS Patient Portal? Login Here
- Do you know your Medical Record Number and want to self-enroll? Self Enroll
- If you see an outpatient provider at a CHRISTUS Physician Group clinic or one of our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Centers, click here to login.
- If your child has been seen by a Children’s Hospital of San Antonio Physician Group provider, sign up here for our outpatient portal