Patient and Family Advisory Council
Our Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) is actively seeking a diverse group of patients and families committed to being a part of the mission of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System to “extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.”
The purpose of the Patient and Family Advisory Council is to:
- Enhance our patient and family experience
- Provide insight into planning for the future of CSRH-WH
- Intensify the relationship between our hospital and the community
Our goal is to incorporate the voice of our patients and families in the decision making process in order to provide creative ideas to improve our patients’ hospital experience and enhance their healing process.
- Criteria for the Patient and Family Advisory Council are based on the following:
- Recent experience at one of our CSRH-WH facilities
- Availability to prepare for and attend regularly scheduled monthly meetings
- Ability to make decisions by consensus and support council decisions
- Commitment for up to a two year term
We invite you to reflect and consider this opportunity to serve in the more than 140-year legacy of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa. If you have interest in participating in the CSRH-WH Patient and Family Advisory Council, click here to complete the online application. Please keep in mind that many individuals will apply to be a part of this council, and unfortunately, we cannot accept all applicants. As additional needs arise on the council, qualified and available candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Once again, we thank you in advance for your interest in supporting our mission to serve our brothers and sisters within the core values of dignity, integrity, excellence, compassion, and stewardship.