Today is the beginning of your health for tomorrow
With the arrival of the highly anticipated COVID-19 vaccine, there is a lot of information to take in and process. We know you and your family may have questions about the vaccine and other COVID-related concerns, which is why CHRISTUS Health wants you to know we are right there with you every step of the way. For us, today is the beginning of your health for tomorrow.
We are grateful that you’ve entrusted us with your health and the health of your family. We suggest you have a conversation with your primary care provider regarding when you and your family should get the vaccine and if there will be any other directions you should follow after.
We understand you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, so we have answered some of your most frequently asked ones.
The safety of our patients, Associates and physicians is our top priority. That’s why we successfully practice infection prevention every day. To keep all who enter our facilities safe during COVID-19 we have added the following precautions:
- Limiting visitors
- Screening everyone who comes through our doors
- Isolating COVID-19 patients to one area of the facility
- Random temperature checks for Associates
- Requiring everyone on our campuses to wear masks
- Using telemedicine to treat active COVID-19 patients, so their caregivers and support staff limit the number of times they enter their rooms