Learn more about Your Health Insurance Options Call 1-877-445-1234 or Find Your Local Healthcare Information Exchange Assistor
Affordable Peace of Mind
Health insurance is now available to more people, with more benefits, at a lower cost. Now you can get the health care and insurance coverage you need at a price you can afford, to help protect you and your family when you need medical care.More than 8 million previously uninsured Americans now have health insurance through the Health Insurance Exchange. Join them today!
- Shop and compare plans side by side.
- Choose a plan that fits your budget.
- Based on your family size and how much money your family earns, you may qualify for financial assistance that lowers your cost even more.
- You cannot be denied, or charged more, because you have a pre-existing condition.
- You can choose a plan that includes this hospital, so your quality of care remains the same.
It’s a Sure Thing
- All plans must cover doctor and clinic visits, emergency care, hospitalization, maternity and newborn care and pediatric services.
- All plans must cover mental health and substance abuse disorders.
- All plans must cover prescription drugs and lab services.
- All plans must cover chronic disease management, rehabilitation and wellness/preventive services – such as screenings and flu shots.
- Health insurance helps protect you and your family from big medical bills.
- Health insurance gives you reassurance that you and your family can get the care you need, when you need it
- Now It’s time to improve your health and take control of your health care costs.
Already enrolled? Review your plan’s coverage, compare costs and keep or change your plan for 2016.
Visit healthcare.gov or call 877-455-1234
Would you like in-person assistance to help you chose the right insurance for your needs? Request information today here.
Spread the word and download a .pdf of our Health Insurance Exchange fact sheet!