CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Outpatient Center Mid County provides skilled treatment that helps people achieve independence in all areas of their lives and give people the skills needed to lead satisfying lives. Occupational therapists work with people who have physical, emotional, mental and/or developmental disabilities.
- Work related problems, such as repetitive stress injuries
- Limitations after a stroke or heart attack
- Chronic diseases, such as arthritis and multiple sclerosis
- Birth injuries, learning problems and developmental disabilities
- Mental health problems, such as Alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia and post-traumatic stress syndrome
- Injuries resulting from falls, accidents or playing sports
- Vision or thinking problems that affect the ability to drive