We provide long-term acute care to medically complex patients. These patients require extended acute care hospitalization with specialty programs focusing on ventilator dependency, wound care, and rehabilitation. Services provided by CHRISTUS Dubuis Hospital of Beaumont include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 24-hour nursing care
- acute and post-ICU medical care
- ventilator care and weaning with 24-hour respiratory care
- wound care
- comprehensive inpatient physical
- occupational, and speech rehabilitation
- cardiac monitoring
- IV therapy
- blood transfusions
- therapeutic nutritional support
- pain management
- case management
- spiritual care, social work services, patient and family education.
CHRISTUS Dubuis Hospital of Beaumont is located within CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital, the largest hospital between Houston and Baton Rouge. CHRISTUS Dubuis Health System took over ownership of Special Care Center in Beaumont in July 1996 changing the name to CHRISTUS Dubuis Hospital of Beaumont.