Pay My Bill Online
Welcome to the CHRISTUS Health Patient Self-Service Payment Portal!
CHRISTUS Health is introducing Patient Self-Service Payment Portal! Our new and improved portal offers many benefits and conveniences for our patients including; one-time and recurring payment options through credit/debit card and ACH, flexible payment plan arrangements, ability to view transaction and billing statement history, and an electronic billing (eBill) opt-in option. This new payment portal will let patients have a clear picture of their financial obligations online and from any desktop, tablet or mobile device.
- To create a new account in the Patient Self-Service Payment Portal click here and follow instructions for setting up a new account
- To make a payment or log in to your account in the Patient Self-Service Payment Portal click here
If you currently have a bill-pay account in the CHRISTUS Health Epay Service, hosted by Bank of America, please note that this system will be closing soon. You will need to set up a new account in the Patient Self-Service Payment Portal and the old CHRISTUS Health Epay Service account needs to be deleted.
- To delete an old account visit the CHRISTUS Health Epay Service tool by clicking here and follow instructions for deactivating the current account*.
* Please note that if you do not cancel recurring payments in the CHRISTUS Health Epay Service after you have set up the new Patient Self-Service Payment Portal, you risk having the bill paid twice until you have canceled the old account.
To pay online, and set up a new account, please have the following items ready:
- Your hospital statement with your account number,
- The name of the patient or guarantor,
- Patient birthday, and
- A credit card or personal check.