CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Health System Extends Weather Closures Through Wednesday
February 15, 2021
Alexandria, Louisiana - In response to weather conditions in Central Louisiana CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Health System is extending some closures through Wednesday in a precautionary effort to keep our patients, Associates, physicians and facilities safe. No visitors allowed until further notice at CHRISTUS Ochsner St. Patrick Hospital and CHRISTUS Ochsner Lake Area Hospital.
In response to weather conditions in Central Louisiana, CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Health System is extending some closures through Wednesday in a precautionary effort to keep our patients, Associates, physicians and facilities safe.
The below closures have been extended through Tuesday (2.16.21):
- CHRISTUS Primary Care Partners-Prescott Road
- CHRISTUS Primary Care-Versailles
- CHRISTUS Woman's Center-Alexandria
- CHRISTUS Family Medicine-Pineville
- CHRISTUS Family Medicine Center-Alexandria
The below closures have been extended through Wednesday (2.17.21):
- CHRISTUS Cabrini Cancer Center
- CHRISTUS Cabrini Pediatric Therapy Center
- CHRISTUS Community Clinics
- Congestive Heart Failure Clinic
- Central Louisiana Imaging Center
- Special procedures (on-call team only)
- Cath Lab (on-call team only)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Function
- Outpatient Therapy
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- 5th level parking garage
The Emergency Room & Women’s Skybridge hospital entrances are open to the public.
All non-emergent surgeries for Tuesday and Wednesday will be rescheduled. Pre-Admitting will open Wednesday at 10 a.m. for surgeries scheduled for Thursday. Affected patients will be contacted for a reschedule date. Anyone with questions can call, 337.431.7887.
Also, in preparation for winter weather expected later this week, the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Foundation team along with participating media partners have rescheduled Thursday’s Children’s Miracle Network MediaThon. It will now happen on Thursday, February 25, 2021. For more information or to donate, click here.