Qualifications and Application Process
Residency qualifications include:
- A Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPEaccredited College of Pharmacy
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Pharmacist licensure in the state of Texas by October 1 of residency year
- Participation in PhORCAS and the National Resident Matching Program
- Availability for an on-site interview
Applicants are required to submit the following documents via PhORCAS by January 8, 2016:
- Curriculum vitae
- Official pharmacy transcript
- Letter of intent expressing your interest in our program and why you want to be a pharmacy resident
- Three personalized letters of recommendation
Applicants are selected for interviews and ranked for placement based on individual assessment against standardized criteria. On-site interviews occur in February. Applicants are placed in the residency program using the National Resident Matching Program. Match results are released on March 18, 2016.
Note: This residency site agrees that no person at this site will solicit, accept, or use any ranking related information from any residency applicant.