UPDATED for 3/5/2021
- EVERYONE is screened (associates must use the screening kiosk and will be randomly screened at the check-in stations)
- NICU and Pediatrics will have a PINK armband and must abide by the screening. The only visitors allowed are the biological parents.
- Labor & Delivery will have a PINK armband and must abide by the screening. Patients may have 1 support person and 1 guest, so essentially a max of 2 visitors at a time (guests must be at least 18 years of age).
- NO visitors will be allowed to 3-North (Rooms 301-312 & 335-363). This is the Isolation Unit.
- NO visitors allowed for any COVID Positive patients in ED and ICU. Please call ICU if patient is in room 13-26 to verify they are not COVID+.
- Non-COVID patients may have 1 support person and 1 guest, so essentially a max of 2 visitors at a time (guests must be at least 18 years of age).
- End-of-Life visitation is still allowed and will be handled on a case by case basis. Please contact the unit and/or the nurse caring for that patient and they will inform you of the visitor quantity allowed.
UPDATED for 6/9/2020
NO MASK, NO ENTRY │ All visitors and patients entering the hospital, are required to wear a mask and will be screened (including temperature checks) upon entry. No one will be allowed to enter the building without a mask.
UPDATE for 5/28/2020
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE INTO HOSPITAL
Open entrances include the following:
- Emergency Department, Masonic Drive Open 24/7
- Labor and Delivery
2nd floor Parking Garage entrance
- Doctors' Building, Prescott Street
Monday-Friday • 6am-6pm (excluding holidays)
- Outpatient Center, Texas Avenue
Monday-Friday • 5am-6pm (excluding holidays)
*NO visitors are allowed in our dedicated COVID-19 Unit.
- Surgery Patients: 1 Visitor
- Same Day Procedure: 1 Visitor
- Critical Care: NO Visitors
- Medical-Surgical Units: 1 Visitor
- Labor and Delivery: 1 Visitor
- Pediatrics: 1 Visitor
- NICU: 1 Visitor
- Emergency Room: 1 Visitor
- COVID-19 Units: NO Visitors