Investing and Transforming Quality of Care
Investing in the health and wellness of our community has been a 150 year journey for CHRISTUS St. Vincent. We’ve invest millions of dollars in talent, infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology. All of these investments have transformed our team into a high-performance powerhouse dedicated to the continual advancement of care.
Safety is our number one priority
Over the past two years, our rigorous “Zero Harm” efforts have made CHRISTUS St. Vincent a model for harm prevention and one of the safest hospitals in the CHRISTUS Health system to receive care.
Our investment in creating a Clinician Directed Performance Improvement (CDPI) team has led to national recognition for developing improvement processes for patient safety. Projects included challenges faced by many health care facilities nationwide. This includes protecting patients from infection, reducing risk for adverse drug events, and helping more mothers carry babies to term. Our very own Dr. Lara Goitein will present at the Institute for Health Care Improvement Patient Safety Congress as an expert on CDPI.
Exceptional imaging and improved comfort for the patient define our top-rated 1.5 MRI- just one system from a suite of cutting-edge technology we use to provide precision diagnostics on demand.
Some of the investments throughout the hospital to transform care include:
- $44,000,000- Construction and Renovation of the Frost Pavilion taking our facility to all private rooms
- $1,970,160- MRI Upgrade
- $1,322,901- Nurse Call Light and Bed Locator Upgrade
- $1,475,647- Patient Monitoring System Upgrade
- $923,430- Laparoscopic & Arthroscopic Surgical System
- $901,620- Image-Guided Cardiovascular Procedure System
- $827,832- Digital Radiography Upgrade
- $761,316- Anesthesia Equipment Upgrade
- $515,482- Urologic Imaging Upgrade
Our community expects the highest level of healthcare and we are proud to deliver that each and every day.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent, Your neighbor and partner in health care.