Current Visitor Restrictions
March 12, 2021
To protect the health of our patients and our community, hospital visitation is restricted to caregivers (a designated friend or family member who will support the patient), beginning approaching death situations, and guardians of a minor ONLY.
- One caregiver will be allowed per patient, per day. (admitted patients, outpatients with assistance needed, surgery, digestive health, and emergency room patients)
- One support person for the stay will be allowed for delivering mothers.
- Two persons at a time that can switch out with two others per 24-hour period will be allowed for approaching death situations.
- The guardians of any minor admitted to the hospital will be allowed.
- Caregivers/Visitors must present ID for entrance.
All visitors and caregivers will be screened for fever and other symptoms of, and exposure to, COVID-19.
General Caregiver hours:
9:00 am – 6:30 pm
Critical Care Inpatient Services Caregiver hours:
9:00 am – 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm – 6:30 p.m.
If you have any questions concerning visitation restrictions, please call (505) 913-3900.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.