Current Visitor Restrictions:
July 14, 2020
To protect the health of our patients and our community, hospital visitation is restricted to caregivers (a designated friend or family member who will support the patient), beginning and end of life situations, and guardians of a minor ONLY.
- One caregiver will be allowed per patient, per day. (admitted patients, outpatients with assistance needed, surgery, digestive health, and emergency room patients)
- One support person for the stay will be allowed for delivering mothers.
- Two persons at a time (4 in total) per day will be allowed for end of life situations.
- The guardians of any minor admitted to the hospital will be allowed.
- Caregivers/Visitors must present ID for entrance.
Out of state residency or travel:
- Individuals who have entered New Mexico from another state (NM residents or non-NM residents) within the past 14 days are not permitted to visit or serve as a caregiver, with the exception of a 15 minute visit for end of life situations.
- Out-of-state residents will be assessed for length of stay in NM to see if the quarantine period has been completed.
- All patients seeking care or treatment will be permitted into the hospital
Caregiver hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
ICU hours: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
If you have any questions concerning visitation restrictions, please call (505) 913-3900.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.