How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the CSV Family Medicine Residency Program.
We do accept applications for foreign medical school graduates. However, the following requirements for consideration apply:
- Graduation from medical school within the past five years
- A minimum of two years clinical practice in the United States
- A minimum score of 200 on the USMLE
- In addition, applicants who are not U.S. citizens must have a valid work permit or be eligible for a J-1 visa.
Our screening criteria includes your response to the following:
- How will the CSV Family Medicine Residency Program meet your specific training needs?
- Please describe any previous experience that you may have had in the Northern New Mexico area.
- What are your plans following residency training?
As you may be aware, we only accept applications on ERAS. The application processing period is from the opening of the ERAS post office until December 15, 2017. Interviews will be scheduled between October 16, 2017 - January 8, 2018.
If you would like more information on our residency program, please contact:
455 St. Michael's Drive
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
We wish you success in your search for a program that will fill your needs.