Whether your passion is supporting heart care at the Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital, improving breast cancer treatments at The Ross Breast Center, enhancing pediatric care made possible by the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, or ensuring the future of other vital medical services we provide, your Annual Giving contribution will have a major impact on the lives of others.
One-hundred percent of your tax-deductible gift is directed to enhancing health care services at CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, helping us:
- Provide preventive care
- Support early detection
- Ensure access to the latest evidence based treatments
- Focus on continuous quality improvements
- Offer state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Provide vital education and health screenings throughout the East Texas region
Generous gifts to the Annual Giving Program in recent years have allowed CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances to purchase advanced technology and fund groundbreaking programs such as:
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgical System for minimally-invasive heart, prostate, thoracic and other surgeries
- State-of-the-art 4 quadrant breast imaging equipment that enhances early detection and facilitates precise location of breast tumors
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals programs including the region’s first Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Expanded Pat Herd Women’s Center at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
To all of our grateful patients and their families, community partners, and caring donors who support the life-saving work of CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances with a contribution to the Annual Giving funds, we say, “Thank you for caring.”
To learn more about how you can support quality health care here in Northeast Texas with a contribution to the Annual Giving campaign, please call (903) 606-4752.