Awards & Accreditations
The staff of the Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital focuses on providing an excellent experience for everyone who comes through our doors. This commitment is reflected not only in the testimonials of our patients but also is validated by independent organizations that monitor hospital performance.
The following is a list of some of the many awards and recognitions acknowledging our dedication to excellence in patient safety, clinical care and patient experience.
At the Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital our quality and safety efforts are evidence of the depth of work that is underway and ongoing, with the well being of our patients as the ultimate goal.
- American College of Cardiology: First in U.S. HeartCARE Center of Excellence designation; recognized three years 2018, 2019, 2020
- American Heart Association & Joint Commission: First in Texas Cardiovascular Center of Excellence accreditation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center+: Cardiac Care
- American College of Cardiology NCDR Chest Pain – MI Registry Gold Performance Achievement Award
- American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center Primary PCI with Resuscitation Accreditation
- American College of Cardiology Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation with PCI
- American College of Cardiology Heart Failure Accreditation
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Certified Program
- American Association of Critical Care – Nurses Beacon Award for Excellence (Cardiac ICU)
- American College of Cardiology Certified Transcatheter Valve Accreditation