As part of the comprehensive cardiovascular team of the Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Vascular Surgery is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral vascular disease (PVD), abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA), varicose veins and other vascular conditions, including minimally-invasive venous surgery and cosmetic vein care.
The physicians, all board certified in general and vascular surgery, are in the unique position to treat conditions through medical as well as surgical applications, truly giving patients an unbiased approach.
Dedicated vascular care teams
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Vascular Surgery is the only group of physicians in East Texas fellowship trained in peripheral vascular surgery and whose practice is limited only to your artery and vein health. They provide comprehensive medical and surgical care, including minimally invasive procedures such as angioplasty, stenting, atherectomy, and traditional surgical treatment options.
High quality, advanced technology
For the added convenience of both patients and referring physicians, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Vascular Surgery offers high quality arterial and venous imaging using advanced diagnostic equipment through its on-site ICAVL accredited vascular lab.
Learn about the PASS (Pre-Admission Surgery Screening) program that guides patients through the surgical admission and preparation process.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm and stent repair
- Carotid artery stenting and endarterectomy
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cosmetic vein sclerotherapy
- Dialysis access surgery and repair
- Endoluminal thrombectomy
- Endovascular deep vein thrombosis treatment
- Fenestrated aneurysm repair
- Laser ablation of varicose veins
- Peripheral artery angioplasty, stenting, bypass and laser
- Spinal access surgery
- Thoracic aneurysm stent and repair
- Transcarotid artery revascularization (TCAR)