eVISIT at MyChart
Quick | Convenient | Affordable
An eVISIT at MyChart is an affordable and convenient first step to assess and treat non-urgent, minor illnesses and injuries. For adults, things like a headache, heartburn, sinus problems, swimmer’s ear, lice, pink/red eye, urinary issues or back pain – that you feel you can manage for 24 hours.
And if you feel you can manage your child’s symptoms for 24-hours, an eVISIT at might save a trip to the clinic for treatment of swimmer’s ear, lice, pink/red eye, or a follow-up for ADHD.
Simple eVISIT Steps
- Log-in to MyChart
- Click eVisits on the Messaging Tab
- Read and accept eVisit Terms and Conditions
- Complete Billing and Symptom forms
- Should your condition require an in-office visit within seven days of your eVisit, your eVisit cost will be reimbursed or applied to your in-office visit.
- NOTE: charges to your account will show the name of your clinic.
- Click Submit
- By the end of the next business day, you will receive email notification that your results are available in MyChart.
For more information, visit christustmfmychart.org or call 844.606.DOCS.