Plan Your Visit
Are you ready to plan your visit to our hospitals or clinics? Follow these quick steps before you start scheduling to ensure we both have all the information needed for an efficient and comfortable visit.
With every appointment, we ask that you bring your insurance cards, photo identification (such as a driver's license) and list of medications you're currently taking.
1. Schedule your appointment
We want to make it easy for you to see your doctor. For your convenience, you can schedule your physician visit by:
- Contacting us by email
- Calling (903) 606-3627 or (844) 606-3627.
- Please provide your requested first and second preferred appointment time and we will notify you once your appointment has been scheduled.
2. Payment and insurance information
In order to make sure your financial arrangements are handled properly, we ask that you bring your insurance cards to your appointment. Please let us know if you have a Medicare supplement or secondary insurance.
Also, please remember that it is your (the patient) responsibility to make sure your policy is active, so be aware of any limitations of coverage and to assure that the physicians they see are in-network with their insurance company.
Payment is expected at the time of service unless prior arrangements have been made.
3. Complete forms in advance
To save time, you may want to complete the online form before your appointment. Please remember to bring them with you to your scheduled appointment.
Patients who complete these forms in advance will still need to check in at the clinic to finalize registration. One of our staff members may contact you before your appointment to obtain or provide additional information.
Forms that can be completed in advance:
- Patient Consent
- Financial Policy
- New Patient Consultation
If you are a new patient and have not completed the medical forms listed above, we ask that you arrive a few minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete in your provider’s office.
If you have any questions regarding your scheduled appointment, please contact your provider's office.
Can't make your appointment?
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible by calling your appointment location.
- If you are late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule. Call ahead if you're running late to ensure our staff is aware.