At CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, our goal is to provide high quality and efficient care. For your convenience, we offer tools online that help streamline the registration process for both hospital and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic services. Your information is protected by law and will be used solely to register you for services.
Pre-Registration for CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Patients
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic patients can save time at check-in. Please print out and complete the following forms and bring them with you to your appointment. If you have any questions about your scheduled appointment, please call your provider's office.
View our registration packet. Please print out and complete the forms and bring them with you to your scheduled appointment.
- Patients who complete this form in advance will still need to be checked in at the clinic to finalize registration.
- Please bring your insurance cards, photo I.D. and a list of medications you are currently taking.
- You may be contacted by the facility in advance of your scheduled appointment to obtain or provide additional information.
Pre-Registration for Hospital Services
Patients scheduled for testing, surgery, child birth or rehabilitation, please fill out the confidential form below. If you have any questions about your scheduled procedure, please call our pre-registration line at (903) 531-5335 or (800) 269-6807. We are available to take your call on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Use this form ONLY IF your procedure:
Has already been scheduled AND/OR
It is maternity related
- You should complete the pre-registration form 72 hours prior to your visit.
- Patients who complete this form still need to go to the Registration/Admissions office to finalize registration.
- Please bring your insurance cards and photo I.D.
- You may be contacted by the facility in advance of your scheduled procedure to obtain or provide additional information.