At CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances, we care about your cancer care and provide you with comfortable, efficient infusion therapy at two convenient locations.
NorthPark Medical Plaza
Monday through Friday, patients requiring infusion services can visit the NorthPark Medical Plaza, across from Mother Frances Hospital Tyler.
- Check in at the Outpatient Infusion Registration Desk on the third floor of NorthPark, prior to your appointment
- Due to space limitations, only one support person is allowed in the Infusion Center with you
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the Infusion Center
- There is a comfortable waiting room in the main lobby on the third floor and a refreshment area on the second floor. Children should be attended by an adult
- Free parking is available in the parking garage located on the east end of the NorthPark Building
- The upper level (uncovered) is adjacent to the third floor of NorthPark where the Registration Desk and Infusion Center are located
- Second and first floor parking are covered but require stairs or elevators to get to the third floor
- Patients can be dropped off and picked up on the third floor of NorthPark under the canopy entrance to the building
Mother Frances Hospital
Saturday and Sunday, patients requiring infusion services can visit Mother Frances Hospital Tyler.
- Check in at the Reception/Registration Desk on the main floor of the Mother Frances Hospital, prior to your appointment
- Due to space limitations, only patients are allowed in the Infusion Room
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the Infusion Room
- There is a comfortable waiting room and refreshment area around the corner next to the Ornelas Tower elevators. Children should be attended by an adult
- Free parking is available across the street from the main hospital parking garage
- The paid parking lot in front of the main hospital entrance can be used for a fee
- Paid, covered parking is available at the garage adjacent to the main entrance; however, the main lobby entrance doors must be used on weekends
- Patients can be dropped off and picked up on the first floor of the main hospital, under the canopy entrance to the building
- Please arrive only 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Arriving earlier will not result in being seen earlier.
- If you are going to be late by 30 minutes or more, please call to reschedule your appointment
Bring any new medical information you may have available:
- Updates on lab tests
- Information from last physician visit
- Changes in medications – including any over-the-counter medications – vitamins, minerals, supplements, etc.
For your comfort during the treatment, we recommend:
- Wearing comfortable clothing
- Bring a book, iPad, iPod, crossword puzzles, etc.
- Bring a preferred snack or lunch
- It is requested that cell phones be silenced out of respect for others receiving treatment in the Infusion Center
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at NorthPark Medical Plaza
Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at Mother Frances Hospital