CHRISTUS Women’s Health includes a team of four doctors who are board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. These highly experienced and trained physicians have a unique approach to providing evidence-based, compassionate care for women of all ages, centered around the belief that a woman’s relationship with her OB-GYN is one of trust and understanding.
- Routine and high-risk pregnancy care
- Gynecology services
- Women’s health
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Adolescent and teen care
- Evaluation of abnormal Pap smear
- Vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
- Gynecological surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
Access to Advanced Care
As part of The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio and Baylor College of Medicine, our patients have access to specialized treatments and technologies including:
- Comprehensive maternal and fetal medicine services for high-risk pregnancies
- Fetal Care Center and genetic counseling services
- The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio, level 4 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and San Antonio’s most comprehensive team of pediatric specialists
(Se habla español))
Monday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.