About This Website
CHRISTUS Health is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website. Any personal information provided by site users will be protected to the extent possible and any data provided to CHRISTUS Health will be appropriately managed. CHRISTUS will not release a site visitor's name, street address, telephone number, or e-mail address to a third party without consent. Third party service providers facilitate some areas of the christushealth.org site and may have access to personal information submitted by users. CHRISTUS Health will require third parties facilitating this site to maintain the privacy of personal information.
CHRISTUS offers this site as a service to our visitors and the communities we serve. If this site receives electronic mail, CHRISTUS will endeavor to keep that e-mail private, viewable only by the sender and the recipient, except:
- In the event CHRISTUS Health, as the site operator, determines it is necessary to protect ourselves or other visitors from injury or damage.
- In the event disclosure is otherwise required by law.
- All electronic messages may be copied as a routine matter and may be destroyed on a regular basis pursuant to the policies of and in the discretion of CHRISTUS Health.
- CHRISTUS Health disclaims any responsibility to maintain copies of any such communication or to assure that such information is deleted.
- This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet. CHRISTUS Health is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Note: A cookie file contains unique information a web site can use to track things, such as the number of visits by a site visitor, list of pages visited, and the date when a visitor last looked at a specific page, or to identify a visitor's session at a particular web site.
CHRISTUS Health is committed to excellence in quality of care and operational outcomes, and has established a confidential tool for addressing problems or concerns raised by Associates, patients, patient's representative, physicians, vendors or a member of the community.
You can be a valuable ally in the prevention, identification and resolution of an issue, and can be assured that the reporting person's confidentiality will be protected to the fullest extent allowed by law.
If you are aware of any problem or concern, or suspected violations of laws or of CHRISTUS Health policy, you are encouraged to use either the Integrity Link website or call the confidential Integrity Line at 1-888-728-8383. Issues may be reported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.