Center for Maternal and Fetal Care Physician Referral
Our staff specializes in high-risk pregnancies.
Refer your patient to us if you feel that she requires special care, especially if any of the following conditions exist:
- Trial of labor after cesarean delivery
- Poor obstetrical history (IUGR, prior preterm birth, PROM)
- Heart disease (congenital or acquired)
- Adolescent or advanced maternal age
- Infectious diseases (including Hepatitis, HIV, Zika Virus)
- Multiple gestation
- Suspected congenital anomalies
- Growth restriction
- Prior child with genetic disease/congenital disorder
If you have any questions regarding outpatient or inpatient consultations, please feel free to call us at 210-704-3200 (Pavilion) or 210-703-8200 (Westover Hills).
If you would like to refer your patient for outpatient consultation with our high-risk specialists, please fill out and fax this form.
REFERRING PHYSICIANS ONLY:
FOR 24/7 MATERNAL TRANSPORTS OR IMMEDIATE CONSULTATIONS WITH A MATERNAL-FETAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN, CALL 1-877-ALL-KIDZ.