Heather Guillot, MD
Dr. Heather Guillot is an established and highly skilled physician who specializes in Family Medicine. A Pineville native, she attended Louisiana College where she earned her undergraduate degree in Biology. After graduating, Dr. Guillot received her medical degree from LSU Health Sciences Center. Her residency was then completed at LSU Family Medicine in Alexandria.
Dr. Guillot is well regarded in the Central Louisiana community. In 2017 and again in 2018, she was awarded the CHRISTUS Physician Group Patient's Choice Award for achieving the highest scores in our Patient Experience Surveys.
Dr. Guillot is board certified through the American Board of Family Medicine. She is also a longtime member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Amerihealth Caritas Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthy Blue Amerigroup
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Christus Health Plan
- Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare
- First Health
- Humana Choicecare Network
- Integrated Medical Solutions
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Multiplan Commercial
- Peoples Health UHC
- Railroad Medicare
- Uniformed Services Family Health Plan