Human Performance Center
Taking human performance to the next level
The CHRISTUS Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute is taking physical function and performance to the next level with its state-of-the-art Human Performance Center (HPC), offering athlete training programs, extended recovery/rehabilitation treatment beyond primary rehab services, and a groundbreaking pre-surgical fitness intervention program too accelerate recovery.
Peak Performance Programs
Whether it’s an athlete looking to improve performance in competition, or a patient wanting to improve function beyond traditional rehabilitation and physical therapy, the HPC can assist in setting and attaining goals through one of its many Peak Performance Programs.
- Sports Performance Training – Athletes can raise their game to the next level by training the sport-specific energy systems and demands of their sport.
- Adult Training – Specialized functional and movement training for adults looking to take control of their physical lifestyles.
- Youth Training – Young athletes will learn to properly train motor behavior patterns by becoming stronger, learning to move faster, and gain confidence each and every day.
- Individualized Structural Balance Assessment – Collecting individual data to correct imbalances.
- Medical Fitness – Medically integrated programs designed specifically for the patients of CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System.
- Team and Organization Training – Team building through fitness for business organizations and sports teams.
With a level of expertise unparalleled in the region, the highly trained HPC staff provides one-on-one training through a variety of programs to improve movement, agility and ability, resulting in a significant impact on the health, recovery and performance of participants.
Ready. Set. Go.
Access to the Human Performance Center and Peak Performance Programs are available as part of a prescribed treatment plan, but may also be accessed directly by participants without a medical referral.
For more information or to reserve an appointment for your Structural Balance Assessment please call 903-606-8855.