What is a Patient Portal?
A patient portal is an online application that allows patients to manage their healthcare easily and securely. Portals can be accessed at the patient’s convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At CHRISTUS Health we have specific patient portals for where you've received care from us.
You may download and fill out this form to request your medical records.
YourCHRISTUS is an easy, secure way to manage your health at your convenience. Patients eligible for YourCHRISTUS must have received care at select CHRISTUS facilities. Select a location below to login to YourCHRISTUS. You can also create a Proxy Account to view the health care records of minor children or adults for whom you are the caregiver.
Your Portal Empowers You To:
- Access your health records 24/7
- Access test results, lab results and documented hospital reports
- Download your health records, share results with your primary care physician
- Manage your profile and security settings
- View important announcements
- Pay your bill online
- Manage the account of a person for whom you are a caregiver
- Access your health information through apps that use API
MyChart is an online application that may be accessed from your computer, tablet or phone, whichever is most convenient for you.
Select CHRISTUS Health locations utilize MyChart as a secure way for patients to:
- Communicate with your doctor
- Access your test results
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule and manage your appointments
- Pay as a guest
- Virtually visit with your doctor
As of 3/15/21, the CHRISTUS Physician Group Athena portal is no longer active for the communities of Alexandria, Beaumont, New Braunfels, San Antonio, and Texarkana. Your medical records will still be available with your physician’s office after this time. We invite you to register for the MyChart electronic patient portal, which enables you to quickly and easily perform a wide variety of actions like viewing and assessing your own medical records, test results, scheduling appointments and requesting prescription refills.
Sign up online to activate your MyChart account today!
Sign Up for MyChart
If you need assistance setting up your account, please call the MyChart helpline at 833.912.4278.
Select Your Area Below to Connect with a CHRISTUS Patient Portal