Pay My Bill Online
Welcome to the CHRISTUS Health Patient Self-Service Payment Portal!
CHRISTUS Health is introducing Patient Self-Service Payment Portal! Our new and improved portal offers many benefits and conveniences for our patients including; one-time and recurring payment options through credit/debit card and ACH, flexible payment plan arrangements, ability to view transaction and billing statement history, and an electronic billing (eBill) opt-in option. This new payment portal will let patients have a clear picture of their financial obligations online and from any desktop, tablet or mobile device.
- To create a new account in the Patient Self-Service Payment Portal click here and follow instructions for setting up a new account
- To make a payment or log in to your account in the Patient Self-Service Payment Portal click here
If you currently have a bill-pay account in the CHRISTUS Health Epay Service, hosted by Bank of America, please note that this system will no longer be accessible as of Thursday, October 5th. You will need to delete/deactivate any recurring payments you may have set up in the CHRISTUS Health Epay Service and set up a new account in the new Patient Self-Service Payment Portal to reestablish your recurring payment.
- To delete/deactivate a recurring payment, please visit the CHRISTUS Health Epay Service tool by clicking here , log in using your account information and delete/deactivate any current recurring payments*.
* Please note that if you do not cancel recurring payments in the CHRISTUS Health Epay Service after you have set up the new Patient Self-Service Payment Portal, you risk having the bill paid twice until you have canceled the old account.
To pay online, and set up a new account, please have the following items ready:
- Your hospital statement with your account number,
- The name of the patient or guarantor,
- Patient birthday, and
- A credit card or personal check.