CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System to Host Another Regional COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic on April 10
Pfizer Vaccine Now Available for Individuals 16 Years of Age and Older
April 6, 2021
Texarkana, TX – CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System will host another COVID-19 Vaccination Hub Clinic on Saturday, April 10, 2021. Individuals 16 years of age and older are now eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
This round of Pfizer first-dose vaccinations is occurring by appointment only. To schedule an appointment for Saturday, April 10, visit vaccinate.christushealth.org.
Caregivers from CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, alongside Bowie County and City of Texarkana, Texas first responders, and volunteers from the Emergency Operations Center, Texas A&M University-Texarkana and Texarkana College will operate the clinic on Saturday, April 10, to administer vaccines to individuals who meet the criteria. The vaccine is free to the public, and details will be provided to individuals when they receive confirmation of appointments.
Once an appointment has been made, individuals are asked to adhere to the clinic operational guidelines to support the efficiency and safety of the caregivers and other community residents alike:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to appointment time. There is ample supply of vaccine for all individuals who have scheduled appointments.
- Persons arriving before scheduled appointment times contribute to traffic back-ups and will be rerouted to facilitate more efficient vaccine schedule.
- Individuals should remain in their vehicles until they are directed to park in the designated lot in front of the vaccine clinic. Vaccine participants should NOT exit their vehicles prior to parking in the clinic lot and walk to the clinic entrance. Walkers will be instructed to return to their vehicles.
- Enter hospital campus at the intersection of Cowhorn Creek and St. Michael Loop or from St. Michael Drive.
- Please follow signage and directions from traffic volunteers.
- Vaccine participants will exit the campus at the intersection of Galleria Oaks and Herman Joseph Drive after completing vaccine process.
- Only those being vaccinated may attend the clinic, except for those who need assistance. Those who cannot come alone to their appointment may bring 1 essential visitor.
- Wear loose fitting clothes, for ease in accessing your shoulder to administer the vaccine.
- Masks are required. Please bring your own mask.