CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center is located in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico. We are the only Level III Trauma Center in Northern New Mexico, serving 300,000 residents, and we have a medical staff of 380 providers covering 34 specialties. CHRISTUS St. Vincent is proud to announce its first LINK class for new nurses.
Summary of Benefits
CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center in Santa Fe is looking for incredible people to become part of our family.
Our family is currently recruiting for vacancies in a variety of departments within our organization. We encourage education and advancement for our associates.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent offers many benefits, including:
- Competitive pay
- Pay in addition to base salary for some positions
- On-call pay
- Call-back pay
- Differential Pay
- Charge pay
- Lead Pay
- Pre-Tax Flexible Benefits
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Associate-only premium paid by CSVRMC for full-time associates
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid term life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Employer contribution to 403(b) plan, with no required associate contribution
- Paid Personal Holidays
- Paid National Holidays
- Paid Combined Leave (sick and vacation days)
- Bereavement leave
- Employer Assistance with Purchase of Home
- Employer Assisted Housing Program
- Hospital Gym membership
- Paid classes on site (BLS, ACLS, etc.).
- Regular full-time, part-time, per diem work available.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Variety of work schedules.
- Hospital-sponsored holiday activities and social events.