CLIENT SATISFACTION SURVEY
Resident of Northern New Mexico are fortunate in that a sophisticated laboratory is located in Santa Fe. CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Laboratory is a full-service laboratory that analyzes more than 900,000 specimens per year. Results on most routine tests are available in less than three hours!
To see our laboratory test catalog click here
Our lab supports the hospital, physicians, and other healthcare providers with these services:
- Blood Banking
- Microbiology and Virology
- Molecular Testing
Our interdisciplinary team of laboratory professionals includes:
- Board-certified pathologists
- Nationally accredited medical technologists, technicians, cytotechnologists, and histotechnologists
- Expert and knowledgeable support staff
CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Laboratory is dedicated to being your lab of choice by:
- Providing timely, accurate results
- Offering customer service-oriented professionals
- Recognizing patients' need for fast, convenient service
- Maintaining competitive prices
- Offering a 35 percent discount on total charges for bills paid within 10 days of service
- Accepting all major insurance plans
- Parking convenience
You have the right to contact our accreditors directly with complaints:
College of American Pathologists may be reached at 1-800-323-4040, or by writing College of American Pathologists, 325 Waukegan Road, Northfield, IL 60093-2750.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) may be reached at 1-877-267-2323, ext. 63531, or by writing Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Central Office, Division of Laboratory Services (CLIA), 7500 Security Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21244.