At CHRISTUS Surgery Center – Alamo Heights, our state-of-the-art outpatient ambulatory center has performed hundreds of surgical procedures each year across multiple specialties. The outpatient procedures performed do not require a hospital stay allowing patients to be discharged sooner and recover in the comfort of their home.
Our Surgical Center
Conveniently located on the campus of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – Alamo Heights inside the Outpatient Surgery Centers building, we are extremely proud of our high staff-to-patient ratio that ensures quality and personalized care from skilled professionals. CHRISTUS Surgery Center – Alamo Heights is comprised of highly skilled registered nurses, surgical technicians, and nurse aids with varying levels of advanced training.
CHRISTUS Surgery Center – Alamo Heights adheres to stringent licensing and accreditation requirements from the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
We specialize in same-day surgical procedures and care for a wide variety of medical conditions including:
- Same-day, outpatient procedures
- Conveniently located in Alamo Heights
- Shorter stay allows for patients to recover in the comfort of their home
- Major cost savings
- Convenient parking
- Ground floor access
- Reduced risk for infection in an ambulatory surgery center environment
- High staff-to-patient ratio ensures quality, personalized care
- Lower cost for patients supported by CHRISTUS Health commercial contracts
- Pre-op patient COVID screening available
- Safe, controlled environment during COVID restrictions
- Same-day in and out with convenient ground floor access