Notice and Compliance Requirements Concerning COVID-19 Standards of Safe Practice
To make sure we continue to follow the recommendations from the CDC and the Medical Board regarding Universal Masking; we are requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear a mask while within our facilities. Please bring your mask from home with you to your appointment, a homemade cloth mask or any cloth covering your nose and mouth are appropriate for visiting our clinics. Additionally we ask that you bring no more than 1 essential visitor with you to your appointment. We are committed to ensuring that our clinics continue to be a safe place to receive care – we appreciate your continued support and understanding as we implement these guidelines.
We are here to provide the best care in the safest way possible. That’s why all physicians providing patient care or seeing patients are following COVID-19 standards of safe practice, including the following:
- When they are within 6 feet of each other, masks should be worn by:
- patients and
- physician or a physician’s delegate
- We are following policies that guide the physician, medical and health care practice, or facility regarding COVID-19 screening and testing and/or screening patients.
- Before any encounter, patients must be screened for potential symptoms of COVID-19 or we must verify previous screening within the last 20 days.
- Prior to care involving a medical procedure or surgery on the mucous membranes (including the respiratory tract) with a high risk of aerosol transmission, the minimum safety equipment used by a physician or physician’s delegate should include N95 masks, or an equivalent protection from aerosolized particles, and face shields.
Attention: Face Mask Required For Entry Policy
- All who enter our building need to wear a mask.
- All non-essential visitors without a cloth mask or who have possible symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to wait outside the clinic.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2 years, anyone who has trouble breathing, or anyone who is not able to remove the covering without help.
To wear a mask safely:
- Make sure it covers your entire nose and chin.
- Make sure it fits snugly on your face.
- DO NOT take off the mask until you leave our clinic except as instructed by your health care team.
- If you need to touch your mask, clean your hands before and after touching it.
- If you have a cloth mask, be sure to wash it each day with soap and water.
Note: Medical grade face masks should be reserved for health care workers, and those with symptoms of possible COVID-19. You may need to make a nose and mouth covering using a scarf or bandana if you do not have a cloth mask.